We are delighted that you have decided to study at our university and shape your future with us. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have concerning your application.
7 steps away from your chosen degree programme
Our application process is as follows:
- Simply use our online form to apply for a place. This is where you will create your applicant profile, apply for your chosen degree programme and upload all the relevant documents.
- Once we have received your application, we will send you an acknowledgement of receipt by email
- We will review your application individually and let you know if you meet the admission requirements or if we need any further documents from you. If you intend to study on the basis of your vocational education and training, you will need to have an interview before being admitted. In this case, we will propose a date for the interview. After the interview : you’ll now receive an acceptance letter and your study contract from us. Please sign the contract and return it to us.
- You then pay the registration fee and, if you come from a country outside the EU, the tuition fees for the first semester. We’ll then send you your letter of acceptance.
- Following the complete submission of your study contract documents, we will pass on your documents to the Enrolment Office and look forward to welcoming you to our university.
- You will receive an email from us containing information about your start at university, your semester schedule and your introductory event well in advance of the semester start date. If you have any questions about your studies at SRH University Fürth, you can contact us at any time. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Now it’s time to start studying. We wish you every success and are delighted to have you with us!